Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Partylite Invitation Template

peach tart with rosemary apple jelly


Stasera sono da amici e ho detto che avrei portato il dolce......invece ne ho preparati due!
Perchè mi avanza sempre "qualcosa" e per utilizzare quel "qualcosa" (pasta frolla, stavolta) will not stop cooking!
Then this is the first sweet tart, the pastry is my usual, the unusual touch is given by the rosemary!
I had tasted at a party jam peaches with rosemary and it was fantastic, so I tried to do it, came even more good!
I added the peaches (yellow) some of my rosemary sprig.
If you do not like to find the needles, put them in cheesecloth. (Later to be removed)
I use a little sugar for jam less than half the weight of fruit, I do not like it's too sweet, so then sterilize the jars, except in rare cases such as gelatin ...
I then decorated with a little granella di nocciole...
Nel prossimo post vi descrivo la seconda torta....

0 comments:

Post a Comment