Sunday, March 13, 2011

Will A D&c Remove Fibroids?

integral to Taggiasca .......



This recipe I was taught by my friend Costanzo Taggia, in the province of Imperia, where I spent many summers.
It 's a recipe for quick, tasty, the classic recipe for impromptu dinners, but no less satisfying for others ..... while I write I seem to still be under a pergola, a summer evening, among the lemon trees ...
The key ingredient is the black olives, small and tasty, which is to be pitted and cut into small pieces.
Sauté onion in a little bit of extra virgin olive oil, add chopped pitted olives, tuna and, having stirred it all, a glass of white wine.
When the wine has evaporated, if you want you can add the tomato (I prefer it without)
Here for the doses to be really "eye" because it varies depending on the diners
Season the sauce with the pasta of choice, I Full use of short pasta like "ziti" which seemed appropriate to the recipe.
A sprinkling of parsley gives a final touch of color and verve to flat

0 comments:

Post a Comment