Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Metal Core Razor Wheels

yellow cakes for girlfriends

dedicate a virtual cookie to all who come here to see my mess in the kitchen ..... thanks!
Ingredients: 200 grams of flour

80 grams of fine ground cornmeal

100 grams of sugar and 1 egg yolk 60 g butter

half a bag of yeast
vanilla grated rind of one lemon
The ingredients are mixed quickly, the dough is stretched out on a floured surface and the stencil that Favorite derived forms.

The Biscuits bake quickly, remove them when they are golden ...

and all the friends I dedicate this poem by Jack Crowd:

Most of the sunrises, most of the sun, a woman in rebirth is the greatest wonder.
To the person who meets and for herself.

and spring to November.

When you least expect it ...



Greetings to all, be happy !!!!!!

As I finished this post I received these cards, I extend to them all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment